Backpack Grand Canyon
Backpacking involves carrying everything necessary for the entire length of the hike on your back and camping. My training program will provide you with all the necessary information to enjoy your trip of a lifetime.
- Dynamic warm-up to prevent injuries and maximize performance
- Endurance training based on your level of fitness and goal
- Balance Training to strengthen ankles, knees and hips
- Flexibility to keep you limber and injury free
- Performance Nutrition to fuel your hikes properly and recover for the next day
“After a failed attempt at age 61 to hike to Grand Canyon Phantom Ranch, I located James Fisher online in a query as to “how to learn to hike Grand Canyon”. That started a life changing relationship. With his personal coaching, expert and easily understood exercises and training schedule, I completed a rim-to-rim trip with a group the following year. James has continued to be my coach for various events since. He is my trusted source for training and general activity.” Jerry Porter